The day was quite hectic today, as i have to contact buyer from different from oil and gas industry. One thing I notice was certified products has too much demand in the market. The certification is given after quality assurance, so the products I reliable. The standards which are followed by steel threaded pipe nipples are mostly ASTM, ANSI, ASME, DIN, JIS, BS, GB, EN, UNI.
These days my focus is on worldwide oil and gas, fire control and ship building industry. Yesterday I contacting one company in Germany . they were dealing in all kind of pipe fitting and pipe nipple, and the good thing was they were having their office for procurement in Shanghai. So I sent talk with them and told our china office to contact them. What happen ins when china office contacted them they told us that we are not dealing in carbon steel we are only dealing in stainless steel. Our response was ok no problem. After few hours what happen I received an email in reply to my introduction to their germany office and they told me that we are interested in your products and want to know more about galvanized threaded pipe nipples. So the thing is some time you don’t know what kind of reply you get from where. 


Pipe nipple

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.