Today day was very off as holidays have been started in whole world and its year end as well, so people are not much interested in doing business in steel threaded pipe nipples these days, although the products is unique. So I started contacted people at LinkedIn that Hope you are doing good. Thanks for accepting my friend request. I am the overseas marketing Manager for Pan China fastening company, how about you? Looking forward to know about you. I send this message to nearly 700 people by selecting each of them. 

This process took nearly 3 hrs to send massage to everyone. One thing I notice that people reply to short and concise messages and they don’t read long messages. So try to keep your message to the point and concise. After few minutes I started getting response from different people. People want to communicate, but they don’t reply when they feel it is just a sales promotion. So try to give brief information about you and your company and in this ways try to start your communication. My product   galvanized threaded pipe nipples is very unique but through this process I have been able to get connected with some buyers.

Pipe nipple

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.