Today my focus was on re creating my LinkedIn profile for steel threaded pipe nipples products.  While creating my new profile I was very surprise when I get to know that I can recover my contacts again. So I imported all the contact again.
After that I received an email from the buyer he was asking for galvanized pipe nipples and black pipe nipples. He told me that we are distributor that is currently purchasing our plumbing requirements from a number of different companies in China.  Please quote the attached part numbers if you can meet the American specification requirements. 

I forwarded that inquiry to my member and ask the buyer regarding what kind of material he wants
He told me that we are looking for Astm and ANSI material and want to know regarding our certification.
Pipe Nipples
So I told him that Pan China is ISO 9001 certified company, so you don’t need to worry about the quality. At last he order sample of galvanized threaded pipe nipples

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.