Today the day was really busy if you talk about buyer and research regarding steel threaded pipe nipples..  The day went good today as in most of the countries the holidays are finish and people are coming back to office so I just start my days by calling Australia market but from there I didn’t got much better response but after that when I call to Uk I got very good response people are back and now they are looking for new deals and requirements.
So I start call different companies. The companies were mostly from my industry and they were dealing in my product. One buyer told me that we do deal in chimes products and  I know there is a negative image in market regarding Chinese products , that why before purchasing we make sure that the galvanized threaded pipe nipples we are purchasing is of high quality because we are very strict at our standards.


Pipe Nipple

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.