Today it was not really good day today as most of the European and USA markets are close due to Christmas and New Year. So today the market I contacted mostly was gulf market for my product steel threaded pipe nipples.
The company I contacted first was a group of companies and I was already aware that they are looking for suppliers for pipe fittings, so I contacted them and talk to their purchasing manager. There purchasing manager told me that they have some huge requirements and they are looking for our exclusive support. I told them ok that is not a problem for us, so she sent me her requirements. But unfortunately the requirement she send me its specification was more than what we are manufacturing so it was useless for us as we are in manufacturing of galvanized threaded pipe nipples       


Pipe Nipples

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.