As you know today is new-year night so mostly people are on vacations but we are are still looking for buyers. So I got a buyer from U.A.E he was looking for steel threaded pipe nipples. He asked me that we are a distributor that is currently purchasing our plumbing (fittings, nipple, coupling) requirements from a number of different companies in China.  Please quote the attached part numbers if you can meet the American specification requirements. 
After receiving his email I ask him about the quantity of order. He told me that our plan would be to receive samples, quotations initially and then move to 1 pallet and then to a 20ft container.
I send him our   galvanized threaded pipe nipples samples and he really like the quality of our product now let’s see how things move on. Waiting for their reply.

Pipe Nipple

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.