Today it was a good day as I discovered few new things and some new markets. I started my day through LinkedIn as I love to work on this social media website and communicating with people regarding oil and gas industry and what they think about Chinese products or you can say Chinese steel threaded pipe nipples. I really got some amazing comments especially from European market.
Then I search a company of Google and it took me to the page have more than 1000 company details who are from oil and gas industry and they were dealing in offshore industry any how . I decided to contact all those company who are dealing in my products. Fortunately it’s really a huge data for me to contact buyers who deal in oil and gas, petrochemical or shipbuilding industry.
I call one company and they were from Europe again and the same thing happen, the purchasing manager told me that we are not allowed to purchase any products outside Europe no matter how unique are your galvanized threaded pipe nipples are and I am very sorry for that. I think we need to change this mentality that Chinese products are low in quality or they are not up to the standards 
Rolled thread Pipe Nipple

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.