Today when I open my LinkedIn account I received a comment on my yesterday post of my article at a group of Vietnam. The member of that group was dissatisfied with Chinese products he was like Chinese products are very cheap and very bad. I would buy a Chinese product only if it is something that I can afford to see it fall apart the first time put to use. Like my garden hose, it burst the first day under normal water pressure. Not steel threaded pipe nipples, a failure spilling dangerous chemicals or oil would destroy your house, your plant, your business. Cheap bad products have no place in these areas. I made a mistake when I bought my first wall-mounted a/c unit. The refrigerant gas leaked within the first summer, the copper tubing is as thin as paper. Sadly, it was just past the 3-month warranty (the compressor has a 12-month warranty), I was up the creek without a paddle.
closed nipple suppliers close nipples manufacturer Close Steel Nipples seamless steel nipples carbon steel nipples rolled thread nipples pipe nipple supplier,
Pipe Nipple
I told him my friend there are two kind of suppliers in china one will provide you with best quality and high price and the other one is low quality and cheap in terms of pricing

I can challenge you to find out better quality suppliers of galvanized threaded pipe nipples other than us in "whole world" we are supplying our products to U.S.A where there is an anti dumping policies of import of steel from china, but quality made them to allow our products to get supply in U.S.A

I gave him suggestion to purchase his products from ISO certified companies.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.